Saturday 1 September 2007

The Superman pants are back!!!!!

Last night was the penultimate bulls game of the season, it would have rude not to go

So we got some friends together and decided to watch the ball game.

Oh yeah there was the little issue of embarrassing ourselves while we still can. The story goes, a while back Andy decided it would be funny to pay for the privilege of singing 'take me out to the ballpark' at the bulls game. The song is sung in the middle of the 7th innings and they lyrics are:

Take me out to the ball game,
Take me out with the crowd;
Buy me some peanuts and cracker jack,
I don't care if I never get back.
Let me root, root, root for the Bulls,
If they don't win, it's a shame.
For it's one, two, three strikes, you're out,
At the old ball game.

A little bit of liquid encouragement was needed

To celebrate this Superman pants made their triumphant return

They were a little difficult to get on......

1 comment:

Biggsy said...

I'm so glad you are keeping the British image of a 'stiff upper lip'/slightly repressed english gent going during your stay in the US of A.

P.S. your mother would be proud of the superman pants!!