Saturday 22 September 2007

Lam!Lam!

On Thursday I caught a show that I have been meaning to see for ages, and as it was at the [ahem] classy Sirens Lounge and I didn't really have an excuse as it is within spitting distance of my house. It was infamous LAM!LAM!, who are reportedly the worst thing to happen to music ever! But they do have a drinking solution, so don't be put off. I have to warn you before you listen to the songs, that they are bloody catchy and will stick in your head like a sickly sweet aftertaste.

Lam lam who is also known as Betsy and is one of the funniest people I have met in Dirty D. She like PBR and Jarvis Cocker so we get along just great. Here is a picture of us discussing a CD she is making for Ryan, it's called 25 songs to make Ryan Hill uncomfortable, as you can see this made me look like I was about to puke.


Oh look at me hanging out with rock stars!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pic, numbnuts