Tuesday 11 September 2007

Shiver me timbers, there be a cold wind a brewin'

For the first time since I moved to North Carolina it looks like it could be considered cold out side. As I am writing this it is 32 oC (90 F), but tomorrow a cold front is coming in and the temperature is going to drop to the high 20 s and later in the week we could possibly have a 24 oC. It has constantly been at least high 20 s (80 s) and more like the mid 30 s (90 s) for the past couple of weeks. Around the time my parents and sister were here it was in the 100 s. The main problem with the NC weather is that there is no respite from it. It really doesn't get cool at night, it only drops a few degrees. When I leave the house in a morning it is like a hair dryer before 9 am. Then the boar's breath humidity hits you about 11..... I'm looking forward to autumn y'all.

I interviewed a local dignitary Ryan Hill on the subject:

'I am over this heat, I want it to be autumnal'

Check weather.com out

1 comment:

Biggsy said...

B******d, it got down -1oc in edmonton on weds night. I knew it was going to be cold here but i thought it would start getting cold in november at least.