Wednesday 6 June 2007

Some American Bands

Thanks to the man with a rather surprised look on his face, I have been introduced to some rather fine music. Which I shall share now. If you are wondering his name is Ryan and is the co-creator of a fantastic 5 topping pizza (sausage, bacon, pepperoni, mushroom and green pepper).

Now to the music...thanks to the power of MySpace

First up DeVotchKA. A kind of punk mariachi band. Lots of guitar, whistling and trumpets.

Next Neutral Milk Hotel. A sort of US Belle and Sebastian. Very nice music, not so nice lyrics

Also Man or Astro-man? Which are a cool surf guitar band

The band with the best name goes to the F....ing Champs. Which is now also our new slang for balls.... we do need to get out more I know.

Another picture, this time of Curtis and I looking rather musical. You may remember Curtis from such posts as this one. I am looking rather American in this photo. I assure everyone I still have my accent.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow. i look like a fruit loop in this pic!

--ryan

Bob said...

That's you normal expression....

Anonymous said...

you're a fruit loop. --ryan