Monday 6 August 2007

Return of the Fiver

As I am not going to be posting for a few days I thought I would treat you with some photos of random crap I found laying about. As some of you will remember I had a brief obsession with a monster of an apple that was measured by the truly scientific technique of placing money by it, so y'all will be pleased to know that the FIVER is back!

Here is a whopping 2.84l of orange juice. It is lovely but for the life of me I can't think why they wouldn't want to show the lovely colour off in a clear container.......

Here is a picture of my TV screen. Yes that is channel 257.... I don't think I actually have that many channels but it is probably about 200. I watch about 10 of em if that. I do get live premiership games (bloody united getting relegated) and BBC America.

I love this radio, it is so old school. You may or may not know that I do love old radios. This reminds me of the one I had in my kitchen at Evelyn Road, it used to be in our kitchen at home and was from the 70s.

Here is my new mode of transport. She ain't pretty but I do love her, she does have two different tires, which I shall be sorting soon. She had a little accident on Sunday and decided that two inflated tires was so passé and had to have a ride in Ryan's car.

Here is my new Bojays Koozie. A koozie is designed to keep your beer cold in hot and humid weather. So they are perfect for the North Carolina Boar's breath and Bojays is a fine eating establishment. The beer is a Dos Equis, a Mexican tipple that goes down rather nicely.

I just couldn't resist.

No comments: