Tuesday 25 March 2008

Las Vegas: How I beat Vegas

After the red rock canyon we decided it was time to get back to Vegas and have some fun. It was an interesting drive back into Vegas from the north. We got to see where all the 'real' people lived. It was just like any other city in the US with its strip malls and normal housing. We even drove down the strip. The north part is so seedy and dirty, but what can you expect really. A bit of advice if you do drive down the strip, don't go in the mirage valet area as it will take you about 10 minutes to get out of. It's a bloody maze. Well here are some sights of Vegas. You have the Eiffel tower.

The statue of Liberty


The Bellagio
Hooker flyers....
So here is how I beat Las Vegas. Loz went for a 'rest'. While waiting for him as I was in Vegas I decided to put a dollar in the Kenny Rodgers 'the gambler' 5c slot machine. With a surprising stroke of luck I got the bonus feature and I just kept on winning, as you can see below. The moral of the story, get your friend to drink lots so they keep on going to the bathroom and you win in Vegas.

After that we just had to gamble... this is whats left of our $40 on roulette.

All in all I came up about $30 from Vegas. Which is not bad as I did spend quite a bit of time gambling. Here is another arty shot of Vegas.

No comments: