Monday 29 October 2007

NC State Fair - Ass and Big Melons

One of the reasons for having the state fair is so that the farmers can show off their produce. It is fantastic as they show all the huge and weird looking looking fruit and veg. The pumpkin behind me is over 1,100 lbs, which is about 500 Kgs or bloody huge. You could actually buy huge pumpkins in whole foods these last few weeks, I didn't fancy spending $30 to eat pumpkin for the rest of my life.

I just think these look geat

Here is Andy checking out the workings of a chicken.

You could do many people an injustice with that bad boy.

I really wanted a chili after this. I also wanted a bacon sandwich after seeing the pigs too...

It is just crazy the amount of stuff they had on show. I loved the strange looking stuff. Yes I gaupped like a slack jawed yokel. You know what they say, when in Rome...

Well I promised you ass..

.... and big melons

What did you think I was going to show you..... you are a dirty bunch aren't you.

No comments: